Sunday, May 16, 2010

Menu Plan - May 16-22

Last week flew by, probably because I was getting ready for the CHEF Homeschool Convention. I had a wonderful time and will post more about it later this week. One of the highlights was the great food served by the camp staff. Although I love to cook, it was nice to take a break!

Now on to this week's menu:

Sunday
Taco soup, quesadillas (a fundraising dinner at church)

Monday
Tori no kara-age, fries

Tuesday
Rice and bean burritos, tortilla chips, salsa

Wednesday
Grilled burgers and brats, macaroni and cheese

Thursday
Pulled pork on soft sandwich rolls, green beans

Friday
Crockpot pizza, cheesy garlic breadsticks

Saturday
Leftover buffet

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You'll find hundreds of recipes links and ideas that will kick start your own menu planning.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO going to try those lentil/brown rice burritoes! I love lentils and I have made them in my rice cooker before - yum!

    Have a great week,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete