Sunday, May 30, 2010

Menu Plan May 29-June 5

On Friday our high-speed internet connection went haywire. It won't be fixed until Wednesday, so I don't know if I'll have a chance to post or not after this. Right now I'm using my husband's phone which has its own broadband connection. Thanks, honey!

Here's the menu plan for the week:

Sunday
Leftovers

Monday
Hot dogs, hash brown casserole

Tuesday
Cheeseburger rice, lemon pepper broccoli, homemade bread

Wednesday
Pork loin, parsley potatoes, green beans

Thursday
Spaghetti with veggie sauce, cheesy garlic breadsticks

Friday
Make your own pizza

Saturday
Homemade chicken nuggets, fries

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great menu plan. I wish I was that organized. I hope you get your internet back soon!

    ReplyDelete